Southland Gaming of the Virgin Islands, INC and sister companies are in the business of providing video lottery terminals, amusement games, coin-operated entertainment devices, and related support operations to numerous locations, venues and jurisdictions.
Southland Gaming endeavors to provide the most fulfilling and unique experience to its customers. To this end, Southland Gaming is engaged in a broad range of device-based services covering the areas of video lottery terminals, arcade games, merchandise incentive redemption, non-redemption recreation, and gaming incentive entertainment.
These services address the operation, assembly and distribution of related equipment. While distribution will continue to make opportunistic profits, Southland Gaming anticipates its lion share of future profits will be from route operations.
Together these companies seek to:
- Create a solid core business of operating video lottery, amusement, redemption and gaming devices
- Grow the business through internal development and acquisitions seeking the highest return on its investment
- Support the operating of devices through vertical integration and low-cost internal sourcing
- Seek additional profits through opportunistic distributing, servicing and assembling
- Take advantage of favorable changes in gaming laws
- Respond to the growing demand for incentive entertainment devices
- Explore the potential to consolidate a multi-billion dollar industry
- Identify and capitalize on related profitable business, including gaming management agreements.